Please review and adhere to our new Operating Procedures/Safety Precautions During COVID-19:
Booking Tee Times:
- Golfers with any symptoms related to COVID-19 must be excluded from golfing.
- Online booking available HERE or by calling pro shop
- Credit Card on file in order to book online.
- Adjusted tee times in order to increase distance between golfers.
- Golfers will be called to the first tee based on their tee time. Golfers must arrive at the course at least 20 minutes before their reserved time and should be ready to be called to the tee within 5 minutes of their tee time. While waiting, golfers must be sure to not congregate in large groups (10+ people) and must maintain 6 feet of social distance between others.
- Singles, twosomes, and threesomes will be paired with other players during busy times.
- Golf Carts or Pull Carts will be available Thursday May 14th. Carts will be disinfected after each use. Individual carts available upon request. Players who live in the same household may ride in the same cart.
- No club set rentals.
- No individual or group instruction.
- Check in window will be available for payment of tee times. Credit and Debit cards preferred.
- Pro shop will be available for merchandise purposes. One patron will be allowed in shop at a time.
- Rainchecks, gift cards or punch passes will be available at this time.
- Only one patron allowed in pro shop at a time.
- Staff will assist in viewing merchandise.
- All purchases are final.
- Food and Beverage is limited and will be available through call in orders.
- Food and Beverage will be “to go” only.
- Outside Alcohol is prohibited per Utah State Law.
- The Driving Range is OPEN.
- Cups will be modified with pool noodles to easily retrieve golf ball.
- Patrons are not allowed to touch flag sticks.
- Bathrooms will be open and sanitized frequently.
- No bunker rakes on the course.