Utah's Best Annual Golf Pass - Only $199.95 + Tax - We're making golf affordable!
- Valid at Stonebridge Golf Club and The Ridge Golf Club.
- $10 green fee for 9 or 18 holes, $10 cart fee for 9 or 18 holes valid Monday through Friday anytime; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 1:00 p.m.
- $35 eighteen-hole green fee and cart valid Saturday, Sunday and Holidays before 1:00 p.m.
- $3.50 for range balls (1 token, valid anytime).
- 10% off food and beverage (excludes beverage cart and all beer sales).
- 10% off golf shop merchandise (excludes sale items, shop credit and gift cards).
Terms and Conditions:
- The Player's Pass is non-transferable and holders may be required to show ID in order to receive benefits.
- Player's Pass holders must check in individually with the Pro Shop before the commencement of their round.
- Each individual pass must be verified and the bar code scanned prior to the beginning of any round of golf.
- Player's Pass holders must follow the 18-hole route assigned by the Pro Shop starter. Skipping holes or playing a back nine other than what is designated by the Pro Shop starter is forbidden.
- Player's Pass holders who play more than 18 holes must check in with the Pro Shop and pay additional green and cart fees.
- Player's Pass holders will be required to follow instructions of all golf course personnel. Any abusive action or language towards golf course personnel will not be tolerated.
- Failure to comply with or abuse of any terms or conditions listed above may result in termination of Player's Pass and associated benefits for the remainder of the year.
For more information call The Ridge Golf Club (801) 966-4653 or Stonebridge Golf Club (801) 957-9000